Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Sneak Peak




The last few days have been chaotic, but I think I am finally able to see a little light at the end of the tunnel. Although I can’t show you too much just yet, here is a little sneak peak at the fruits of my labour that began at 4.30am yesterday morning....


I am still working on embellishments etc, but I must say I am very happy with how these are coming along. I think the blue is a nice change from the pink too. (I know it will match more of my wardrobe!)


Yesterday I bought some black material and I hope (fingers crossed) to get a few modesty mates done up in this material this evening.

Stay tuned! Paula :o)

1 comment:

  1. Paula Fay, the finished product looks a treat - well done, keep those fingers working - hopefull you will pull off enough stock for The Handmade Expo on Saturday.

    Love ya work.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Followers